Jordan Dubai Islamic Bank Home Finance
|Minimum Salary needed||Not mentioned|
|Maximum amount available||JD 350,000|
|Length of Loan||Flexible tenure up to 25 years|
|Profit Rate||Not mentioned|
|Upfront Fees ( if any )||Not mentioned|
|Main Features||Salary transfer not required; Guarantor not required; Free Islamic Takaful Insurance available for both client and property; The possibility of sitting the liabilities with other traditional banks in the form of Ijarah; Special financing programs available for Jordanian non-residents|
Jordan Dubai Islamic Bank Amman
If you happen to take a stroll through the Jordanian banking land scape, one of the salient land marks that you will see is the Jordan Dubai Islamic Bank.The bank was established in Amman some 52 years ago and was registered as a Public Limited Company. At that time it was known as The Industrial Development Bank.
As at now, the bank has grown by leaps and bounds and carries its operations as a modern, progressive Shariah-adhering institution that serves a retail and corporate clientele. The bank aims to harmonize moral and Islamic ideals with modern trends and technology in order to effectively serve its diversified customer base in a manner that is innovative and all-inclusive.
Amman is the royal seat of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan and its largest cosmopolitan. As at 2014, its population had exceeded four million residents. It is a modern city with a long history that goes back to the old Bible times when it was called Rabbath Ammon, and later on Philadelphia during the Roman era.
The city of Amman serves as the Jordan’s key economic and cultural center. Amman is divided into two historical zones, that is, the ancient town that lies on the East side and the modern city on that sits on the West end. It is a cosmopolitan center inhabited by beautiful and welcoming people.
Owning a home is one of the best dreams that we all harbor and cherish. But there is always a financial gap between the dream and its realization. At Jordan Dubai Islamic Bank, we bridge that gap through our customer-focused and tailored Home Financing product that is patterned after the Ijarah concept.
Salient features and benefits:
- Financing of up to 80% of the property’s value;
- Financing up to JDs 350,000;
- Flexible period of up to 25 years;
- Salary transfer are not a requirement;
- Guarantor is not necessary;
- A free Islamic Takaful Insurance cover available for both the client and property;
- You can settle the liabilities with other traditional banks in the form of Ijarah; and
- Special financing programs available for aliens.
- Valid national ID card;
- Latest Bank Statement;
- Desired property details;
- Property offer addressed to Jordan Dubai Islamic Bank;
- A recent salary certificate;
- A valid professional license, membership association copy and certificate of professional practice; and
- For non-professionals: valid trade license, valid professional license.