Jordan Kuwait Bank Personal Loan
|Minimum Salary needed||Not mentioned|
|Maximum amount available||JD 50,000|
|Length of Loan||8 Years|
|Profit Rate||10% - 12%|
|Upfront Fees ( if any )||Not mentioned|
|Eligibility||Jordan Kuwait Bank offers employees in the public sector (government and semi-government institutions) and in the private sector loans to cover and finance consumer and personal needs; A photocopy of a personal identification document (civil ID for Jordanians/passport for non-Jordanians);|
|Main Features||Free life insurance subject to the insurance company's approval; Issuing a Visa Credit Card (Revolving) exempt of fees for the second year and with a credit limit that suits the client's income; Issuing a Master Card (Fly and Plus) against payment of set fees and with a credit limit that suits the client's income; Ability to postpone payment of one installment once a year (upon the client's request in writing) until the end of the loan's term|
About Jordan Kuwait Bank Amman
The Jordan Kuwait Bank Amman was established in the year 1976 by the Jordan and Kuwait investors. The Abdel Karim Kabariti is the Chairman of the Jordan Kuwait Bank Amman. The bank has a network of more than 50 branches. The bank has international presence in Palestine, Cyprus and Jordan. The bank promise is to achieve initial progress in all sectors of banking business. The bank aim is to provide product and services with the latest innovation and technologies. The values of the bank are integrity, transparency, compliance with laws and loyalty.
About Amman City
The Amman is the capital city of Jordan and is economically developed like Dubai, Kuwait city, Abu Dhabi and Manama. It is a liberal and Western lifestyle city. After the war in Iraq, it is attracting more and more businesses. It is the place of International businesses like DHL, Arab Bank, Fed Ex, Citi Bank and Standard Chartered Bank. The Amman is the most attractable place for the tourists of Arab and Africa Countries. The most attracting thing for the tourists, Jobseekers and business travelers are the Amman Transportation system, Economic development, Historical buildings and Places.
The Jordan Kuwait Bank is offering loans to the employees of the government and private sectors.
- Funding up to JD 5000, if the employee shift the salary, to the Jordan Kuwait Bank.
- Facility of the free life Insurance.
- Flexible reimbursement period of 8 years.
- Facility of the free of charge Visa Credit Card in the 2nd year.
- Facility to suspend the installment payments once in a year.
- The issuing of Master Card according to client suitability.
- No requirement of guarantee.
- A photocopy of valid identification card is for Jordanians and passport photocopy for non-Jordanians.
- Current or most recent salary slip.
- Bank statement of account for last six month.
- Credit rating letter of the bank, if the client account is not in Jordan Kuwait Bank.