Credit Cards in Cairo
Cairo Credit Cards
A credit card is a plastic card which you can use in place of money to make purchases and pay your bills. Today credit cards are even more popular in Cairo as families strive to maintain cash flow and manage expenses as Egypt strives to re-emerge as a strong and stable economy.
According to a recent report, the advent of mobile banking has led to a significant increase in the number of credit card users in the country. However, with a plethora of credit cards on offer, it can be confusing for a user to pick one which comes with the best features and benefits.
Benefits of Applying for a Credit Card through MoneyGulf
MoneyGulf is a team of experienced professionals with in-depth knowledge of the banking and credit card industry. Our researchers are consistently working to compile complete and detailed information regarding the various credit cards in Cairo so that you can make an informed decision.
The information provided by MoneyGulf helps you compare the features, benefits and interest rates on the credit cards, empowering you to select a credit card which best meets your needs.
Furthermore, our support staff is ever willing to clarify your queries and provide you end-to-end support with paperwork and credit card application with the issuer of your choice.
Tips for Responsible Credit Card Usage
When used responsibly, a credit card can prove to be a boon in times when cash is short and expenses piled up. A responsible credit card user avoids the credit card from becoming an unnecessary liability by following these simple tips:
1. Make timely payments to avoid late payment fee and interest charges.
2. Try paying up the entire due amount to avoid the balance from being carried forward to the next billing cycle.
3. Check your monthly statement regularly to detect any wrong billing or unwarranted extra charges.
4. Set up auto payment to avoid defaulting on your payments as it could damage your credit score.
5. Lastly, avoid using multiple credit cards to stay in control of your finances.
Documentation required to apply for Credit Cards in Cairo
To apply for a credit card in Cairo, the issuer will ask you to furnish the following documents:
- Valid National ID card for native residents
- A valid resident visa for non-residents
- Your latest bank statement
- Your salary certificate
- Recent utility bill in your name
Apply for a credit card in Cairo through MoneyGulf today and leave it to us to help you find one that best suits your requirement.