Saudi Hollandi Bank House Loan - Saudi Applicant & Saudi Joint-Applicant
|Minimum Salary needed||S.R. 4,000|
|Maximum amount available||5 million Riyals|
|Length of Loan||30 years|
|Profit Rate||Annual Profit Rate (APR) starts from 3.53%|
|Upfront Fees ( if any )||Not mentioned|
|Eligibility||Minimum Employment Period 6 months; Age 21 to 60|
|Main Features||Shari'ah compliant finance; Defer the first 6 payments for Murabaha; Joint finance option with one of your family members; Get your finance in 5 days; Exemption from remaining payments in case of complete inability or death; Free Insurance against fires and natural disasters; You can lease your property during financing period; Finance to build or to complete construction; Fixed rate finance (Murabaha) for Lands/Apartments/Ready or under construction villas/Residential buildings; Variable rate finance (Ijara) for Ready Villas|
Saudi Holland Bank-Jeddah
Saudi Holland Bank is the first operating bank in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It was founded in 1926 and originally it was known as The Netherlands Trading Society and operated out of one office in Jeddah.
As it was the only bank in the Kingdom at the time, it acted as the central bank, keeping the Kingdom's gold reserves and receiving oil revenues on behalf of the Saudi Arabian government.
At the end of March 2012, the bank's paid-up capital amounted to SAR 3,969 million. Saudi Holland Bank employs 1,504 staff with a localized ratio of over 88.43% Saudis and operates 45 branches, 15 Ladies Sections, 30 Preferred Banking Centers and 265 ATMs providing banking services throughout the Kingdom.
Jeddah is a modern city in the coastal region on the coast of the Red Sea and is the major urban center of western Saudi Arabia. It is the largest city in Makkah Province, the largest sea port on the Red Sea, and the second-largest city in Saudi Arabia after the capital city, Riyadh. With a population currently at 5.1 million, Jeddah is an important commercial hub in Saudi Arabia
Economically, Jeddah is focusing on further developing capital investment in scientific and engineering leadership within Saudi Arabia, and the Middle East. Historically, Jeddah has been well known for its legendary money changers.
House Loan - Saudi Applicant &Amp; Saudi Joint-Applicant
Our home loan is an all-inclusive solution that covers all applicants irrespective of whether they are single or joint applicants, Saudis or aliens.
Salient benefits and features:
- Defer the first 6 payments for Murabaha;
- Competitive profit rates;
- Quick processing within 5 days;
- Finance of up to 5 million Riyals;
- Exemption from remaining payments in case of complete inability or death;
- Free Insurance against fires and natural disasters;
- You can lease your property during financing period; and
- Finance to build or to complete construction.
Eligibility and requirements:
- Saudi Applicant: minimum salary of SAR 4,000; age bracket between 21-60 years; and minimum employment period of 6 months;
- Saudi Joint-Applicant: minimum salary of SAR 4,000; age bracket between 21-60 years; and minimum employment period of 6 months;
- A completed Home Finance application form;
- Copy of ID;
- Employment letter;
- Salary transfer form;
- Medical certificate;
- A copy of the title deed ;
- Optional condition agreement;
- Price quotation; and
- A copy of the Building Permission.