Banque Saudi Fransi Personal Finance
|Minimum Salary needed||3000 SAR|
|Maximum amount available||SAR 1,500,000|
|Length of Loan||5 years|
|Profit Rate||Not mentioned|
|Upfront Fees ( if any )||Not mentioned|
|Eligibility||Aged 21 to 60 years at the time of final settlement; Length of service for Saudis: 3 months for government and semi government and 6 months for private sector; Length of service for non Saudis: 12 months; Signed copy of your valid ID; An account with Banque Saudi Fransi;|
|Main Features||Sharia Compliant; In case of death or permanent disability, the legal heirs will be exempt from paying the outstanding dues;|
Banque Saudi Fransi-Jeddah
Banque Saudi Fransi (BSF) is a Saudi Arabian Joint Stock Company established by Royal Decree in 1977.
The Bank is an affiliate of Credit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank that holds an equity share of 31.1%. The Bank has capital strength of 12,053,571,670 SR.
The bank aims at providing all types of commercial banking services to both domestic and international customers.
Banque Saudi Fransi has its Head office in Riyadh and also has three Regional Offices in the cities of Jeddah, Al-Riyadh and Al-Khobar.In terms of branch network, it has 83 full-fledged branches, 18 Ladies Sections, 576 ATMs including Cash Acceptance Machines and 8,634 PoS.
Jeddah is a modern city in the coastal region on the coast of the Red Sea and is the major urban center of western Saudi Arabia. It is the largest city in Makkah Province, the largest sea port on the Red Sea, and the second-largest city in Saudi Arabia after the capital city, Riyadh. With a population currently at 5.1 million, Jeddah is an important commercial hub in Saudi Arabia the same way Riyadh and Dammam are in their different respective roles, levels and regions
Jeddah is the principal gateway to Mecca, which able-bodied Muslims are required to visit at least once in their lifetime. It is also a gateway Medina, the second holiest place in Islam.
Economically, Jeddah is focusing on further developing capital investment in scientific and engineering leadership within Saudi Arabia, and the Middle East. Historically, Jeddah has been well known for its legendary money changers. The most popular of them at that time eventually founded Saudi Arabia's first bank, the National Commercial Bank.
This is one of our tailor-made vehicles intended to carry you across the bridge of your personal financial goals and dreams into the world of realization.
Features and benefits:
- You can borrow up to SAR 1,500,000;
- Flexible repayment over a period of up to 5 years ;
- In case of death or permanent disability, the legal family will be exempt from paying the outstanding balance; and
- Very competitive profit rates.
- Age of between 18- 70 years at the time of final settlement;
- Basic minimum monthly salary of SAR 2,500 ;
- Length of service for Saudis: 0 months for government and semi government employees and 1 year for private sector employees;
- Length of service for non Saudis: 2 years for private sector employees and 1 year for government employees;
- Signed copy of national ID card;
- An original salary transfer certificate;
- Bank statement for the last 3 months; and
- An account with Banque Saudi Fransi.