BMI Bank B.S.C Credit Card - Diners Club in Manama
|Minimum Salary needed||Not mentioned|
|Maximum amount available||Not mentioned|
|Length of Loan||Life Time|
|Profit Rate||Not mentioned|
|Upfront Fees ( if any )||Issuing/Annual fee BD 40|
|Main Features||•Free eStatements; •Access at over 465 Airport Lounges worldwide ; Diners Club Card now accepted at over 1800 locations in Bahrain; Airport Lounge Access ; Regus Businessworld Gold membership ; •Unlimited access to over 1000 global business lounges ; •1 month free for every 6 months office rental ; •2 months free for every 12 months office rental ; •Save 10% on meeting rooms and 35% discount on a 1year virtual office package|
BMI Bank B.S.C.
BMI Bank was inaugurated 9 years ago. The bank has its headquarters in Manama, Bahrain’s capital. The BMI bank is a subsidiary of Al-Salam Bank - Bahrain B.S.C. and one of the key fast growing commercial banks in Bahrain.
It has 10 branches carrying out operations in Bahrain and 1 branch in Qatar. It also operates 28 ATMs installed across Bahrain.
The scope of its financial activities includes personal and commercial banking services:
- Savings and current accounts;
- Fixed deposit products;
- Auto, personal, and property financing services;
- Debit, credit, and prepaid cards;
- Life, and general insurance products and services;
- Remittance services: telex transfers, demand drafts, and payment orders;
- Credit card payment services; and
- Prestige banking services.
Manama is Bahrain’s largest city and its principal economic and cultural nerve center. At the moment, the city has an approximated population of 157,000 inhabitants. Manama has a heritage of being a choice mercantile hub in the Middle East region and it has a cosmopolitan population.
After undergoing streaks of Portuguese and Persian domination and recurring invasions from Arabian and Omani dynasties, Bahrain achieved its independence.
After the Kingdom achieved its independence, Manama has slowly transformed into a prime hub in Bahrain and it is its official gateway. The presence of petroleum wealth in Bahrain has immensely contributed to the city’s rapid growth.
For the last 20 years, a concerted diversification strategy has brought a revolution in other core industries and shaped Manama into a choice commercial destination in Bahrain and the larger MENA region.
Credit Card - Diners Club
This is a card from BMI Bank that is tailored to confer exclusive benefits and privileges that accompany the high life.
Benefits and features of the diners club include:
- Free e-Statements;
- Total safety;
- Absolute convenience;
- Access to more than 465 Airport Lounges globally;
- World wide acceptance at over 18 million outlets;
- Free Supplementary card;
- Guaranteed hotel reservations;
- Free travel accident insurance;
- Global cash access at more than 850,000 ATMs;
- Free Club key online access;
- Enjoy 24 hour call center;
- A 24-hour emergency card replacement; and
- Get cash back through our loyalty reward program.