National Bank of Bahrain BSC Credit Card - Titanium MasterCard in Manama
|Minimum Salary needed||Not mentioned|
|Maximum amount available||Not mentioned|
|Length of Loan||Life Time|
|Profit Rate||Not mentioned|
|Upfront Fees ( if any )||Not mentioned|
|Main Features||Complimentary access to premium airport lounges in the region; Emergency services ; Travel insurance coverage|
National Bank of Bahrain
The National Bank of Bahrain is one of the best performing local banks in the kingdom of Bahrain. The bank was inaugurated in 1957 and it is Bahrain’s first locally owned Bank. From that moment, the bank has expanded to become the kingdom’s lead provider of retail and commercial banking services and products.
It enjoys the largest portion of the whole domestic commercial banking market, and the largest network of 26 branches and 59 ATMs.
The Bank is continuing to diversify and develop capability to fully service the emerging business opportunities in the region and beyond. NBB is listed on the Bahrain Stock Market. As of now, 51% of its shares is in the private hands of investors, especially Bahrainis, while the remainder is owned by Bahrain Mumtalakat Holding Company, a government-owned company.
Manama is the seat of government and principal trading center of Bahrain. Currently, the city’s population stands at around 157,000. Manama is a renowned and ancient trading hub in the Middle East region.
In the 19th century, Bahrain finally achieved its independence from the rule of foreign powers and particularly those from Portugal, Arabia and Oman.
Following Bahrain’s independence, Manama has experienced a stable and auspicious rise to end up being a choice investment destination in Bahrain and the Middle East region. Because of the abundance of Petro-dollars, its economy has been growing rapidly, with a strategic diversification plans that are reshaping its industries at large.
Credit Card - Titanium MasterCard
This card gives you exclusive access to the world of unlimited and exclusive privileges and prestigious benefits. All this is tailored to complement and enhance your travel or shopping experience both locally and internationally.
Key features and benefits:
1. Complimentary and exclusive access to premium airport lounges in the region: Dubai : Marhaba Lounges (Terminal 1 and 3);
- Cairo : First Class Lounge at Terminal 1 and Exclusive Service Lounge at Terminal 3;
- Kuwait : Pearl Lounge;
- Jeddah : First Class Lounge at the international terminal;
- Riyadh : First Class Lounge at the international terminal
- Amman: Crown Lounge at the Queen Alia International Airport; and
- Dammam: First Class Lounge at the international terminal.
2. Emergency services :
- They include: lost card reporting, emergency card replacement etc.
3. Travel insurance coverage: up to USD 250,000, when you purchase the travel tickets using the NBB Titanium card.