Ahli United Bank B.S.C Credit Card - Platinum in Manama
|Minimum Salary needed||Not mentioned|
|Maximum amount available||Not mentioned|
|Length of Loan||Life Time|
|Profit Rate||Not mentioned|
|Upfront Fees ( if any )||Not mentioned|
|Main Features||Priority Pass Card; Priority Traveller Programme Card; Priority Traveller Hotel Programme; Priority Traveller Car Rental Programme; Pearl Rewards ; Travel Insurance; 0% interest for 2 months on balances transferred from your other credit cards; Protection from fraud with the embedded smart chip; Priority Pass Details|
Ahli United Bank B.S.C Manama
Ahli bank is one of the best performing banks in the island of Bahrain. Having been born 14 years ago, Ahli has been able to make illustrious strides of progress and advancement that very few other banks have managed within a similar short span of time.
The bank is licensed to operate as a commercial bank by the Central Bank of Bahrain and it is also compliant with Shariah law. In 2012, it was awarded and recognized as the:
- Best bank in the Middle East and Bahrain;
- Bank of the year, 7 years running;
- Best private bank in Bahrain; and
- Best Forex Provider in the Middle East.
Manama is the capital and key city of Bahrain. It is inhabited by an estimated 157,000 people. Being an important commercial center in the Gulf of Persia, Manama is home to a very mixed population.
After periods of Portuguese and Persian colonization and invasions from the ruling classes of Saudi Arabia and Oman, Bahrain gained its independence as a nation during the 19th century.
Manama eventually rose to become the commercial capital and the entry to the main Bahrain Island. During the 20th century, Bahrain's oil wealth ignited a rapid growth and in the 1990s a concerted diversification strategy led to expansion in other industries and helped to elevate Manama into a vital financial hot spot in the Middle East.
Credit Card - Platinum
Ahli Bank strongly believes in convenience banking, whether it is at home or anywhere in the world. It is with this recognition in mind that we tailored the Platinum credit card to give you all that.
Key features and benefits:
- Priority Pass Card- you avoid the inconveniences of flight cancellations/delays and crowded departure halls;
- Enjoy access to over 500 VIP lounges in more than 90 countries and 275 cities globally;
- Priority Traveler Programme Card-it offers travel concierge privileges;
- Pearl Rewards –you accumulate points on purchases made using your card and redeem them for air miles; and
- Travel Insurance-you get comprehensive travel insurance cover that includes emergency medical insurance when you book your tickets using your Platinum Card.