Ahli United Bank B.S.C Credit Card - Gold and Classic in Manama
|Minimum Salary needed||Not mentioned|
|Maximum amount available||Not mentioned|
|Length of Loan||Life Time|
|Profit Rate||Not mentioned|
|Upfront Fees ( if any )||No Annual fee for the first year on AUB Gold and Classic and cards|
|Main Features||Earn Pearl Rewards and fly for free; Free travel insurance when you purchase airline tickets with your card; Avail 0% Interest for 60 Days on transferring the outstanding balance from your other bank credit cards to your AUB credit card; Flexible repayment options, as low as 3%; Choose your billing date and pay comfortably; Up to 45 days interest free credit on purchases; Direct debit facilities for minimum monthly payments or full repayment from AUB and select banks in Bahrain|
Ahli United Bank B.S.C Manama
Ahli bank is one of the best performing banking institutions in Bahrain. It was established 14 years ago. Since then, Ahli has made conspicuous and enviable progress and advancement that very few other banks have made within such a short time.
The bank is licensed to operate as a commercial bank by the Central Bank of Bahrain and it also complies with Shariah law.
In 2012, it was recognized as the:
- Best bank in the Middle East and Bahrain;
- Bank of the year for 7 constructive years;
- Best private bank in Bahrain; and
- Best Foreign Exchange Provider in the Middle East.
Manama is Bahrain’s capital and principal city. It is currently inhabited by an estimated 157,000 people. Being an important commercial center in the Gulf of Persia, Manama is has a rich cosmopolitan population.
After periods of Portuguese and Persian domination and invasions from the royal rulers of Saudi Arabia and Oman, Bahrain finally wrested its independence as a nation in the 19th century.
Manama has finally risen to become the mercantile capital and the entry point to the main Bahrain Island. During the 20th century, Bahrain's oil wealth ignited a rapid growth and in the 1990s a concerted diversification strategy led to expansion in other industries and helped to elevate Manama into a vital financial hot spot in the Middle East.
Credit Card - Gold and Classic
Classic and golden privileges is what this card stands for, as far as the convenience of banking is concerned.
Benefits and features:
- No Annual fee for the first year on Gold and Classic cards;
- Earn Pearl Rewards and fly for free;
- Get free travel insurance cover when you buy airline tickets using your card;
- Avail 0% Interest for 60 days on transferring the outstanding balance from your other bank credit cards to your credit card;
- Flexible repayment options, as low as 3%;
- Freedom to choose your billing date and pay comfortably;
- Up to 45 days interest-free credit on purchases; and
- A 24 / 7 customer support.