BBK Personal Loan in Manama
|Minimum Salary needed||BD 200|
|Maximum amount available||Not mentioned|
|Length of Loan||7 Years|
|Profit Rate||Not mentioned|
|Upfront Fees ( if any )||BD 100|
|Eligibility||Salaried individuals must be between 21 and 55 years of age; Self-employed individuals must be between 25 and 55 years of age; All nationalities resident in Bahrain are eligible (residence permit valid for a minimum of 3 months)|
|Main Features||•Loan protection insurance; •Convenient automatic payment deduction from your account; •Option to defer monthly payment as needed;|
BBK is the pioneering commercial bank in the Kingdom of Bahrain. It was founded in the year 1971.With a humble beginning of just $2.5 million in capital, it has grown steadily to $ 800 million and it ranks among the Kingdom’s largest banks.
The bank has a strong and widespread network of local branches, financial malls and ATMs throughout the Kingdom. Additionally, it also has international branches in India, Kuwait and a representative office in the UAE (Dubai).
Our Financial Malls provide customer-convenient services, personal financial advisors and queue-beating automated systems. The concept is a giant step forward and replaces conventional time-consuming banking processes and hence we are offering the brighter experience.
Manama is Bahrain’s capital city and principal commercial hub. At the moment, it is inhabited by an estimated 157,000 people. As a significant commercial center in the Gulf of Persia, Manama is endowed with a cosmopolitan population.
After periods of Portuguese and Persian domination and frequent invasions from Arabians and Omanis, at last Bahrain grabbed its sovereignty as a nation in the 19th century.
Manama has finally risen to the status of a commercial capital and the access point to the main Bahrain Island. Bahrain's petroleum wealth has stirred its rapid growth. In the 1990’s a diversification effort led to expansion in other industries and helped to shape Manama into a choice financial hub in the Middle East.
At BBK, we don’t just respect your right to have personal dreams but also we do the right thing, i.e. to finance those valued dreams into reality.
Features & Benefits:
- An easy application and swift approval process;
- Flexible loan repayment period of up to 7 years;
- Option to defer monthly payment as per need;
- Convenient and flexible automatic payment deduction from your account;
- Competitive interest rates; and
- Loan protection insurance.
Eligibility and requirements:
- Salaried and self-employed persons;
- Resident aliens with a valid resident visa;
- Employees aged between 21 and 55 years of age;
- Self-employed persons must be between 25 and 55 years of age;
- Minimum monthly salary of BD 200;
- Original salary certificate;
- Salary transfer ;
- Non-BBK customers must provide a 3-month bank statements;
- Latest pay slip; and
- Original CPR/Smart Card & passport.