Bank Muscat SAOG Credit Card - Lulu bank muscat
|Minimum Salary needed||Not mentioned|
|Maximum amount available||90% credit limit of the total fixed deposit value|
|Length of Loan||Life Time|
|Profit Rate||1.50% p.m.|
|Upfront Fees ( if any )||Not mentioned|
|Eligibility||18 years old & above; Omani resident or national; salary must be transferred bank muscat account; Working for the Omani government or in a listed bank muscat approved company|
|Main Features||Interest-free Period Up to a maximum of 52 days; More savings with your card; Enhanced Protection and Care; Discounts and Promotions; Supplementary Cards for Family; Zero Lost Card Liability|
BankMuscat stands out as one of the largest and solid banks in Oman. The bank also has a stable and a far-reaching presence in the following areas:
- Corporate Banking;
- Retail Banking, Investment Banking;
- Private Banking; and
- Asset Management.
It also has a strong asset base worth $15 billion, and commands a large branch network in Oman that surpasses 130 branches, 386 ATMs, 131 CDMs and 4,500 Points of Sale terminals.
Moreover, it runs international branches in Saudi Arabia and the UAE. BankMuscat holds the prestigious tag of being honored as the Best Bank in Oman for seven years by The Banker, FT London.
Muscat is a globally renowned historical city and it is the largest in Oman. The city is also the sultanate’s capital city and its official seat of government. Of late, the city has been experiencing a fast growth with a blooming economy and a metropolitan population that has risen to over 1.2 million.
It also needs to be noted that Muscat is an ancient city that has enjoyed commercial and political achievements in the region for many epochs. In addition, Muscat serves as a trade harbor that connects the East and West trade blocks and its current modernization and growth are propelling it into regional commercial preeminence.
Credit Card - Lulu bank Muscat
This card is a portable representation of modern banking convenience that is mixed and matched with security.
Features and benefits:
- Total convenience ;
- Guaranteed Global acceptance;
- Recognized globally;
- Monthly statement;
- Free travel insurance cover;
- Free 24/7 customer care service;
- No lost-card liability;
- Cash advance facility available;
- SMS alerts; and
- Supplementary cards for your family.
- Applicants need a legal age of 18 years minimum;
- Every applicant must meet all of the bank’s credit requirements;
- Every applicant needs to have a good credit history;
- Every applicant needs to be an Omani citizen or a foreigner holding a valid resident visa; and
- Every applicant needs to be an Omani government employee or that of an organization endorsed by the bank.