Bank Muscat SAOG Credit Card - Oman Air
|Minimum Salary needed||Not mentioned|
|Maximum amount available||90% credit limit of the total fixed deposit value|
|Length of Loan||Life Time|
|Profit Rate||1.50% p.m.|
|Upfront Fees ( if any )||No|
|Eligibility||18 years old & above; Omani resident or national; salary must be transferred bank muscat account; Working for the Omani government or in a listed bank muscat approved company|
|Main Features||MILES ON ALL PURCHASES; FAST-TRACKING SINDBAD TIER; WELCOME BONUS MILES; ENHANCED PURCHASE PROTECTION AND CARE; FREE TRAVEL INSURANCE; REVOLVING CREDIT FACILITY; INTEREST FREE PERIOD WITH REVOLVING CREDIT - UP TO MAXIMUM OF 52 DAYS; SUPPLEMENTARY CARDS FOR FAMILY; CASH ADVANCE FACILITY|
BankMuscat is a premier banking landmark dotting the banking sky line of Oman. It has a stable and growing presence in Corporate Banking, Retail Banking, Investment Banking, Treasury, Private Banking and Asset Management.
The bank has a strong asset base of $15 billion, and boasts of the largest banking network in the sultanate well above 130 branches, 386 ATMs, 131 CDMs and 4,500 PoS terminals.
It also has an international presence in Saudi Arabia and Kuwait, and a representative office in Dubai, UAE.
BankMuscat is a proud holder of distinctive trademark of being honored as Best Bank in Oman for seven good years by The Banker, FT London and nine years marathon by Global Finance and Euro money.
Muscat is a popular city that sits on the East Coast of Oman. It also serves as the sultanate’s capital city and it is Oman’s official seat of government business. It is a city on an uphill trend of growth coupled with a blossoming economy and a blossoming population that has reached over 1.2 million.
This ancient coastal city has been a commercial and political stronghold in the Middle East for many generations. Being a trade port, the city perfectly links the East and West trade ways. Its current modernization boom and growth have raised its status to that of a metropolitan hub. Muscat’s chief economic engagements lie in commerce, porting and petroleum.
Credit Card - Oman Air
This is a prime card facility designed to give you exclusive privileges as you fly with Oman Air.
Features and benefits:
- Convenience ;
- Global acceptance;
- Enhanced purchase protection and care-free indemnity for 3 months from purchase date;
- Visa global service;
- Enjoy exclusive discounts and promotions;
- Global recognition;
- Get monthly statements;
- Free travel insurance;
- Revolving credit facility;
- Free 24/7 customer support;
- Zero lost-card liability after reporting its loss;
- Cash advance facility available;
- Get SMS alerts; and
- Supplementary cards for your family.
- Applicant must be of legal age- 18 years and over;
- Must meet all the bank’s credit requirements;
- Have a good credit standing;
- Applicant should be an Omani citizen or a foreigner with a valid resident visa; and
- Needs to be an Omani government worker or that of an organization approved by the bank.