Bank Muscat SAOG Credit Card - Picture
|Minimum Salary needed||Not mentioned|
|Maximum amount available||75% credit limit of the total fixed deposit value|
|Length of Loan||Life Time|
|Profit Rate||1.50% p.m.|
|Upfront Fees ( if any )||No|
|Eligibility||18 years old & above; Omani resident or national; salary must be transferred bank muscat account; Working for the Omani government or in a listed bank muscat approved company|
|Main Features||Interest Free Period with revolving credit - up to a maximum of 52 days; Revolving Credit Facility; Supplementary Cards for Family; Lost/Stolen Card Protection; Every OMR 1 spent using your Classic or Standard credit card entitles you to 5 basmaPoints; Free Travel Insurance;|
BankMuscat is one of the largest and most stable banks in Oman. It has a solid and spiraling involvement in Corporate Banking, Retail Banking, Investment Banking, Treasury, Private Banking and Asset Management.
The bank has a strong asset base of $15 billion, and commands one of the largest branch networks in Oman that is well over 130 branches, 386 ATMs, 131 CDMs and 4,500 Points of Sale terminals.
The bank also has international branches in Riyadh and Kuwait.
BankMuscat holds a coveted hall mark of being recognized as the Best Bank in Oman for seven years by The Banker, FT London.
Muscat is a renowned historical city and it is the largest in Oman. It is also the sultanate’s principal urban center and its official seat of power and administration. The city is experiencing a rapid growth with a blooming economy and an inter-ethnic population that has risen to over 1.2 million dwellers.
It is also an ancient city that has archived great commercial and political successes in the region for many ages. Muscat also serves as a commercial port connecting the Eastern and Western trade blocks and its on-going modernization and growth are projecting it into a strategic and regional commercial relevance.
Credit Card - Picture
This is one of the credit cards that embody customer satisfaction that has been blended with absolute convenience.
Features and benefits:
- Offers Convenience ;
- Has Global acceptance;
- Visa global service;
- Recognized globally;
- Monthly statements available;
- Free travel insurance available;
- Revolving credit facility;
- Free 24/7 customer care service;
- No lost-card liability after reporting its loss;
- Cash advance facilities available;
- SMS alerts available; and
- Supplementary cards available for your family.
- All applicants must be 18 years and above;
- All applicants need to meet all the bank’s credit requirements;
- Applicants need a good credit standing;
- Applicants should be Omani citizens or a foreigners with valid resident visas; and
- Applicants need to be Omani government workers or those of organizations approved by the bank.