BankDhofar SAOG Credit Card - Silver
|Minimum Salary needed||OMR 350|
|Maximum amount available||Salary based – 5 times the salary|
|Length of Loan||Life Time|
|Profit Rate||18% per annum 1.5 % per month|
|Upfront Fees ( if any )||OMR 30 for primary card and OMR 20 for supplimentary|
|Eligibility||Salary transfer to BankDhofar account or Cash margin;|
|Main Features||Free travel insurance – up to USD 100,000; Compensation in case of delayed travel (over 12 hours) – up to USD 2,000 or lost luggage – up to USD 5,000|
BankDhofar SAOG Muscat
This is Oman’s second largest financial and banking institution by market capitalization and asset base. It was established in 1990, starting operations with only 2 branches. Ever since, it has enjoyed a robust, fast and spiraling growth and it has over 65 branches and over 139 ATMs located throughout Oman.
BankDhofar SAOG Muscat is abreast with modern banking innovations that include online, mobile and electronic platforms. It is committed to serve both retail and corporate customers. It also finances various levels of business enterprises ranging from large businesses to SMEs. Besides, all its undertakings are in line with Shariah law and standards.
This famous and historical city is the largest in Oman. It is also the sultanate’s capital city and its official seat of power and administration. It is experiencing a rapid growth with a booming economy and an inter-ethnic population that is above 1.2 million.
It is an old city that has enjoyed a commercial and political heyday in the Middle East for many years. Muscat is a commercial port connecting the Eastern and Western trade blocks and its current modernization and growth are elevating it into an influential trade center. The city’s primary economic activities are trade, porting and oil.
Credit Card - Silver
BankDhofar is a firm believes in convenience banking solutions. It is for this reason we offer different kinds of credit cards fashioned to suite your financial needs. The silver credit card is one such solution.
Features and benefits:
- Primary card limit: OMR 320 and maximum of OMR 1,900;
- Supplementary card limit: has the same limit as the primary card.However, the holder may define a separate limit for the secondary card as long as
it does not exceed that of the primary card;
- Annual fee of OMR 30 for the primary card and OMR 20 for the secondary; and
- Offers you a free travel insurance cover while travelling to a maximum of $ 100,000;
- Issued against salary or a cash deposit;
- Salary between 320 OMR-499 OMR;
- If the customer doesn’t work for a company approved by the bank(List 1 and 2),the shall have to provide a third party guarantee or make a 90% deposit against the card’s limit;