National Bank of Oman SAOG Credit Card - Mazaya Platinum
|Minimum Salary needed||Not mentioned|
|Maximum amount available||Not mentioned|
|Length of Loan||Life Time|
|Profit Rate||1.50% p.m.|
|Upfront Fees ( if any )||Not mentioned|
|Main Features||Free for the first year for “Mazaya” members; Comprehensive insurance package – extended warranty wallet cover, travel and purchase protection, and many more ; The Platinum Card also includes a supplementary Diners card which offers access to Airport lounges in over 101 countries worldwide;|
National Bank of Oman
With stable foundations laid 35 years ago, National Bank of Oman is the sultanate’s first local bank. This gives the bank symbolic status that accords it special acceptance with a larger portion of Oman’s local business community and economic players.
The bank began operating with 2 branches. To date, it has expanded to become one of Oman’s largest banking giants, enjoying a paid-up capital of $ 288 million.
NBO seeks to serve its clientele through 61 branches and 173 ATMs and Cash Deposit Machines available throughout Oman. It has 3 international branches in Egypt, Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
Its customers access the bank’s services 24/7 via its free 24-hour Call Centre and Internet Banking facilities.
Muscat is ranked among the most popular cities in the Middle East. It is the largest in Oman and also the sultanate’s capital and principal city. In the recent past, the city has been experiencing a fast growth with a blossoming economy and a surging metropolitan population that has risen to over 1.2 million people.
Muscat is punctuated by a wealthy history full of conspicuous exploits in trade and commerce. Moreover, the city is a trade port that unifies trading blocks in the Eastern and Western hemispheres. Its recent trends in modernization and industrialization are serving as propelling factors towards commercial preeminence.
Credit Card - Mazaya Platinum
This is a unique card that gives you convenience that has been blended with prestige and exclusive privileges.
Key Features and Benefits
- Complimentary Diners Card with global recognition;
- Prestigious and exclusive travel deals- enriched with exclusive discounts;
- Exclusive dining-it applies both globally and locally;
- Shopping made easier-get access to special discounts, delivery services and offers; and
- Luxury hotel collection-experience VIP guest status and privileges;
- Passport/national ID copy;
- Salary certificate;
- Salary assignment letter; and
- Against a salary of OMR 1,000 and above with salary transfer to the bank.
- The annual fee for Platinum Credit Cards for the first year is free ;
- From the 2nd year it is OMR 100.