Ahli Bank SAOG House Loan
|Minimum Salary needed||Omanis Government and Quasi Government Employees RO 500 p.m;Private Sector Employees RO 500 p.m.; Expatriates: RO 3,000|
|Maximum amount available||Omanis Government and Quasi Government Employees RO 250,000 & Expatriates RO 350,000|
|Length of Loan||Not mentioned|
|Profit Rate||Not mentioned|
|Upfront Fees ( if any )||Not mentioned|
|Eligibility||21 Years; Max Age (On maturity or retirement age) Omanis: 60 years & Expatriates: 55 years|
|Main Features||Low administration fees and attractive interest rates mean that your monthly commitments can suit your budget.|
The Ahli Banks is rated as one of the major game changers in Oman’s banking system. It is a key institution that is dedicated to make valid contributions to the fast changing banking sector in the Omani sultanate.
With a long standing reputation that is bred from committed employees and tailor-made services, the bank is a strong force to reckon with as far as Omani’s banking land scape is concerned.
The bank seeks to set standards of peculiarity and efficiency so that it doesn’t need to look “outside” for better benchmarks but instead invent those benchmarks. It is with view in mind that the bank seeks to do stuff in a different manner.
The Arab world is has a small number of ancient cities that have weathered through the test of time and developments in technology and still retain their economic status in these modern days. Muscat is one of those cities. It is Oman’s and seat of power.
Muscat at this moment is populated by 1.2 million people. The city is on an upward path of revival that is projecting it to new levels of economic suitability in the Middle East.
At the moment, the city is riding a wave of an economic upgrade and an auspicious trend in industrial modernization that is encompassing every one of its economic sectors .These include trade, porting services and oil.
Good and decent shelter/home is not just a valid dream: it is a right! That is why the Ahli Bank has made it possible for you to realize this valid dream.
Key features and benefits:
- Easier and flexible repayment options;
- Lower interest rates; and
- Flexible and friendly terms.
Eligibility and requirements:
- Minimum applicant age of 21 years;
- Maximum age on retirement or maturity age is 60 years for Omanis and 55 years for expatriates;
- Maximum loan amounts for Omanis employed by government, semi-government institutions and the private sector is OMR 250,000 while for aliens it is OMR 350,000;
- Minimum monthly salary: for Omanis employed by government, semi-government institutions and those in the private sector it is OMR 500;for aliens it is OMR 3,000;