Bank Muscat SAOG House Loan - Baituna Classic
|Minimum Salary needed||Not mentioned|
|Maximum amount available||Not mentioned|
|Length of Loan||Not mentioned|
|Profit Rate||Not mentioned|
|Upfront Fees ( if any )||Not mentioned|
|Eligibility||The applicant / co-applicant must have been employed for at least 6 months; Omani individuals (single or jointly) receiving salaries from the government sector or listed companies who meet minimum requirement criteria|
|Main Features||Purchase / construction of a second / holiday or retirement home; Re-financing of housing loans; Purchase / construction of twin villas or apartments residential / commercial property(ies)|
It is the leading banking giant in Oman. It has a strong and growing presence in Corporate Banking, Retail Banking, Investment Banking, Treasury, Private Banking and Asset Management.
The bank has a stable asset base of $15 billion, and runs the largest banking branch network in the sultanate exceeding 130 branches, 386 ATMs, 131 CDMs and 4,500 PoS terminals.
It also has an international presence in Saudi Arabia and Kuwait, and a representative office in Dubai, UAE.
BankMuscat is a holder of a rare tag of recognition for being voted the Best Bank in Oman for seven years running by The Banker, FT London and nine years consecutively by Global Finance and Euro money.
Muscat is the capital city of the Omani sultanate. It also serves as Oman’s largest metropolis and it is Oman’s official seat of power. It is a fast growing city with a booming economic growth and a population that has hit over 1.2 million residents.
It is an ancient city that has been a commercial and political powerhouse in the Middle East for many ages. It is a commercial port linking the East and West trade ways and its recent modernization and growth has transformed it into a metropolitan hub. Its main economic back bone is commerce, porting and the “liquid gold” or oil.
House Loan - Baituna Classic
This is a strategic path way beaten by the BankMuscat to lead you to your destination-your dream home.
- Provided against salary assignment;
- It is available to Omanis and aliens as well;
- Available for purchase and construction of new homes, purchasing of second homes or retirement homes and for purchasing of land for residential use;
- Purchase of owner-occupied properties; and
- Purchase of villas or apartments, residential and commercial properties.
- Omani nationals;
- Applicants must be state employees or those of organizations approved by the bank; and
- The applicant / co-applicant must have been in employment for at least 6 months.