Bank Muscat SAOG House Loan - Baituna Plus
|Minimum Salary needed||Not mentioned|
|Maximum amount available||Not mentioned|
|Length of Loan||Not mentioned|
|Profit Rate||Not mentioned|
|Upfront Fees ( if any )||Not mentioned|
|Eligibility||Omani / GCC nationals and expatriates residing in Oman (single or jointly) who meet the minimum requirement criteria|
|Main Features||Purchase of twin villas or apartments residential / commercial property(ies); Part-financing of the purchase of a plot of land at certain locations|
It is the frontline banking institution Omani Sultanate. It has a strong and growing presence in Corporate Banking, Retail Banking, Investment Banking, Treasury, Private Banking and Asset Management.
The bank has a solid asset base of $15 billion, and boasts of the largest banking network in the sultanate exceeding 130 branches, 386 ATMs, 131 CDMs and 4500 PoS terminals.
It also has an international presence in Saudi Arabia and Kuwait, and a representative office in Dubai, UAE.
BankMuscat holds the rare tag of distinction for being voted the ‘Best Bank in Oman’ for seven years by The Banker, FT London and nine years consecutively by Global Finance and Euro money.
Muscat is the capital city of Oman. It also serves as its principal city and it is Oman’s official seat of power and government. It is a city on an uphill trend of growth coupled with a blossoming economy and a population that has hit over 1.2 million inhabitants.
This ancient city has been a commercial and political powerhouse in the Middle East for many years. It is also a trade port linking the East and West trade ways. Its current modernization and growth have transformed it into a metropolitan hub. Its main economic life line is trade, porting and oil.
House Loan - Baituna Plus
This is a strategic vehicle designed by BankMuscat to drive you to your dream home.
- Provided against salary assignment;
- It is available to Omanis and aliens as well;
- Available for purchase and construction of new homes, purchasing of second homes or retirement homes and for purchasing of land for residential use;
- Purchase of owner-occupied properties; and
- Purchase of villas or apartments, residential and commercial properties.
- Omani citizenship;
- Applicants must be government employees or working for institutions approved by the bank; and
- The applicant / co-applicant must have been employed for at least 6 months.