National Bank of Oman SAOG House Loan
|Minimum Salary needed||RO 300 per month for Omani salaried customers|
|Maximum amount available||Subject to your monthly salary / income and a maximum of 60% of the Debt Burdon Ration|
|Length of Loan||Max 25 years (Loan should mature at the age of 60)|
|Profit Rate||7.75% p.a. variable interest rate- revisable every 6 months; 8% p.a. fixed interest rate- revisable every 3 years|
|Upfront Fees ( if any )||R.O 50|
|Eligibility||Up to 80% of Market Value; age 21 and 55; 60% of the Debt Burdon Ration;|
|Main Features||No maximum amount cap; Door step service & quick processing through dedicated Mortgage Sales Team and dedicated Mortgage Operation Unit; Tied up with the most popular developers and real estate marketing agencies; Joint loans allowed (first degree relatives); Life & Property Insurance at special rates; No prepayment penalty if customer pays from own sources and funds; No partial prepayment penalty; Turnaround time for application from time of completing documents: 7 working days if all documents are in place|
National Bank of Oman
Having its foundations laid in 1973, National Bank of Oman was the sultanate’s pioneering local bank. This gives it a rich history with Oman’s local business ventures and economy in general.
It commenced operations with only 2 branches but today it is one of the largest banks in Oman, with a paid up capital of $ 288 million.
NBO serves its customers through 61 branches and 173 ATMs and Cash Deposit Machines across Oman. Additionally, it has three international branches located in Egypt, Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
Customers can also have access to the bank’s services round-the-clock through NBO’s 24-hour Call Centre or Internet Banking services.
Muscat is a city endowed with global renown and a rich history. It is the largest city in Oman. The city is also the sultanate’s capital and its official seat of government. Recently, the city has been undergoing a rapid growth with a blossoming economy and a rising metropolitan population that has crossed the 1.2 million mark.
In the past days, Muscat has enjoyed great commercial and political achievements in the region. Additionally, Muscat serves as a trade harbor that connects the East and West trading blocks and its current industrialization and modernity are pushing it into regional commercial dominance.
These are strategically customized tools designed to help you achieve your dreams to own your own home.
Features and Benefits:
- Purchase of residential plots, ready properties;
- Construction or maintenance of residential properties;
- Buy-out of housing loans from other banks or employers;
- Connections with leading developers and real estate marketing agencies.
- Repayment period of up to 25 years;
- Life and property insurance at special rates.
- Loan application form/loan documents;
- Most recent salary certificate;
- A copy of national ID card;
- Color passport photo;
- Copy of a valid passport or ID of the vendor;
- Sale contract between the borrower and the vendor;
- Quotation from the contractor;
- Copy of completion certificate;
- Copy of approved drawing from the municipality;
- Personal contribution amount ;
- A six-month bank statement;
- Valuation report from bank-approved valuators;
- Copies of Mulkia and Kuroki; and
- Life insurance covering the loan amount and property insurance mentioning NBO as the beneficiary.