Bank Muscat SAOG Personal Loan
|Minimum Salary needed||Not mentioned|
|Maximum amount available||Not mentioned|
|Length of Loan||Not mentioned|
|Profit Rate||Not mentioned|
|Upfront Fees ( if any )||Not mentioned|
|Main Features||Relaxed Guarantor requirement; Free BankMuscat Online banking facility; Free Call Center and Kiosk Banking facility; Deferrals during Eid festivals|
It is the chief banking institution Omani Sultanate. It has a stable and growing presence in Corporate Banking, Retail Banking, Investment Banking, Treasury, Private Banking and Asset Management.
The bank has a solid asset base of $15 billion, and boasts of the largest banking network in the sultanate exceeding 130 branches, 386 ATMs, 131 CDMs and 4,500 PoS terminals.
It also has an international presence in Saudi Arabia and Kuwait, and a representative office in Dubai, UAE.
BankMuscat holds the rare tag of distinction for being voted the Best Bank in Oman for seven years by The Banker, FT London and nine years running by Global Finance and Euro money.
Muscat is the capital city of Oman. It also serves as the sultanate’s chief city and it is Oman’s official seat of power and government. It is a city on an uphill trend of growth coupled with a blossoming economy and a population well above 1.2 million inhabitants.
This ancient coastal city has been a commercial and political powerhouse in the Middle East for many years. It is also a trade port linking the East and West trade ways. Its current modernization and growth have transformed it into a metropolitan hub. Its main economic life line is trade, porting and oil.
Our Personal loans are tailor-made avenues customized to meet your personal needs and goals without hassles and drama.
- Relaxed Guarantor requirement;
- Attractive interest rate;
- Increased tenor;
- Deferrals during Eid festivals;
- Free Call Center and Kiosk Banking facility;
- Free BankMuscat Online banking facility.
- A salary assignment letter from your employer addressed to the bank;
- Latest bank statements for BankMuscat customers;
- Bank statements for the last 6 months for applicants who are not customers of or BankMuscat account holders whose salaries do not pass through the bank;
- Salary transfer; and
- A valid National ID card.