National Bank of Oman SAOG Personal Loan
|Minimum Salary needed||RO 300 per month|
|Maximum amount available||12 times of your salary if you are an expatriate or up to 43 times your salary if you are Omani national|
|Length of Loan||5 Years for Expat & 10 Years for Omani|
|Profit Rate||Not mentioned|
|Upfront Fees ( if any )||R.O 25|
|Eligibility||age 18 and 60;|
|Main Features||Credit Life Insurance; Take-over Facilities; Additional Loans; Installment Deferment Option; Convenient Repayment Periods|
National Bank of Oman
With its foundations laid 35 years ago, National Bank of Oman was the sultanate’s pioneering indigenous bank. This iconic status gives it a rich acceptance with Oman’s local business community and economy at large.
It launched its operations with only 2 branches but today it has grown to become one of the largest banks in Oman, having a paid-up capital of OMR 110.8 million.
NBO serves its customers through 61 branches and 173 ATMs and Cash Deposit Machines located throughout the sultanate. Moreover, it has 3 international branches located in Egypt,
Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
All its customers can access the bank’s services 24/7 through NBO’s 24-hour Call Centre or Internet Banking portals.
Muscat is one of the most globally renowned cities in the Middle East. It is the largest in Oman and also the sultanate’s capital city and principal cosmopolitan. Lately, the city has been experiencing a fast growth with a blossoming economy and a surging metropolitan population that has risen to over 1.2 million people.
Muscat has a rich past that is marked by illustrious feats in the areas of economy and political dominance. In addition, Muscat acts as a trade harbor that connects the Eastern and Western trade blocks and its current trend of modernizing and industrializing are helping to propel it into regional commercial significance.
This is a strategic catalyst that is intended to propel you into the realization of your personal goals and dreams.
Features and benefits:
- Credit Life Insurance covers your loan amount for the whole of your loan repayment period. This enables the bank to waive all outstanding loan payments in the event of death; and
- Installment deferment – you can defer your monthly payment twice a year, allowing you greater control and serenity of mind.
- A valid national ID card copy ;
- Passport copy-for aliens ;
- Labor card copy-for aliens;
- Salary assignment letter;
- Most recent salary certificate;
- A Six-month bank statement (for buy-out loans);
- Outstanding letter (for buy-out loans).
- One passport photo; and
- A recently paid electricity or telephone bill in the applicant’s name.