Riyad Bank - Credit Card - Visa Signature
|Minimum Salary needed||Not mentioned|
|Maximum amount available||Not mentioned|
|Length of Loan||Not mentioned|
|Profit Rate||1.95% per month (23.4% per annum)|
|Upfront Fees ( if any )||No|
|Eligibility||Should be 18 years of age or older ; Should be salaried or self-employed; Should be compliant with Riyad Bank’s and SIMAH’s policies for issuance credit cards|
|Main Features||Free access to the Visa Signature Concierge service 24\7; Access to 500 airport lounges worldwide; Free Travel Insurance; No annual fee for the first year; Purchase protection for items bought using the card; Medical and legal referral service while travelling abroad for up to 90 days; Additional card for any of your family members;|
Riyadh Bank has a slot among Saudi Arabia’s premier and most accomplished financial institutions. The Bank is also a major financier of most of the key infrastructure projects undertaken in Saudi Arabia. All this is rooted in the fact that the bank has massive reservoirs of expertise and assets attained throughout many years.
The bank offers its varied clients a stable and wide-stretching network of more than 300 branches. Besides, it also runs 75 special ladies branches, 4 ladies sections in other branches and 19 self-service branches.
Riyadh bank’s services are interwoven with modern information technologies for the lone purpose of gratifying the financial needs of all its customers. It also runs a large ATM network of more than 2,500 terminals throughout Saudi Arabia.
Also known as the Gardens in Arabic, Riyadh is the capital and largest city in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Sharing a similar platform with other strategic cities in Arabia such as Jeddah and Dammam, Riyadh has a ballooning population of 5.7 million people.
For the sake of properly co-ordinated administration, Riyadh is divided into 15 municipal districts. All of these administrative divisions are governed by the Municipality of Riyadh, all of it under the guardianship of its mayor.
When it comes to its present significance and socio-economic positioning in the Middle East, Riyadh has slowly attained this status after the 1940’s.This strategic rebirth is rooted in proactive and visionary governance.
Credit Card- Visa Signature
With Visa Signature, you have our endorsement embossed on your right to exclusive and VIP prestige.
Benefits and features:
- Enjoy 24/7 concierge service;
- Free access to VIP lounges at more than 500 airports around the world ;
- Free travel insurance on purchase of tickets using the your credit card;
- Purchase protection for valuables bought using the card;
- Medical and legal referral service while travelling abroad for up to 3 months;
- Additional card for any of your family members
- Automatic enrolment into our Rewards Program;
- Visa Signature card as provided by Visa Int’l;
- Zero annual fee for the first year.
Eligibility and requirements:
- Applicant should be 18 years of age or older;
- Applicant should be salaried or self-employed; and
- Applicant should comply with Riyadh Bank’s and SIMAH’s policies for issuing credit cards.