Riyad Bank - Personal Finance -without Salary Transfer
|Minimum Salary needed||5,000 SAR|
|Maximum amount available||SAR 200,000 for Saudi and 150,000 for non Saudi|
|Length of Loan||4 Years|
|Profit Rate||Not mentioned|
|Upfront Fees ( if any )||Not mentioned|
|Eligibility||Saudis should be 18 years of age or older and 22 years for non-Saudis; Should be an employee with the public or private sector ; Saudis should be working with their current employer for at least 6 months and at least 1 year for expatriates; Total liabilities in all banks (including Riyad Bank) must not exceed 33% of the salary;|
|Main Features||Approved by Riyad Bank’s Shari’a Committee; Available to both Saudis and expatriates; Flexible payment options; Easy and convenient requirements|
Riyadh Bank boasts of being among the largest banks in Saudi Arabia. It has a stable corporate and retail banking port folio. Riyadh Bank is a major financier and arranger of loans in the oil, petrochemicals, and most of Arabia’s key infrastructure projects. This is because of its vast expertise and large asset base gained through the years.
The bank offers its clients an accessible and expansive network exceeding 300 branches, including 75 dedicated ladies branches, 4 ladies sections in other branches and 19 self-service electronic branches.
The bank’s services are integrated with the latest information technology so as to fulfill the diverse banking needs of its clients. Riyadh bank boasts of a giant ATM network that exceeds 2,500 allover Arabia.
Riyadh is ranked among the major cities in the Middle East. On top of that, it is the capital and largest city in Arabia. In the same breadth with other key and heavily populated Arabian cities such as Jeddah and Dammam, Riyadh has a swelling population of 5.7 million.
For the sake of easy administration, the city is divided into 15 municipal districts that are directed by Riyadh Municipality, under the leadership of its mayor.
As for its current potential and socio- economic leverage ,Riyadh arrived at it after the 1940’s.This change of fortune and events can be traced to the visionary and dynamic leadership governing the Kingdom from that time onwards.
Personal Finance without Salary Transfer
This is another flexible and innovative solution from Riyadh bank. It is customized to help your personal financial dreams get a “safe landing” into the land of realization.
Main features and privileges:
- Repayment periods of up to 48 months;
- Available to both Saudis and non Saudis;
- Highly competitive profit rates;
- Flexible repayment options; and
- Financing of up to SAR 200,000 for Saudis and 150,000 for non Saudis.
Eligibility and requirements:
- Saudi applicants should be 18 years of age or older and 22 years for non-Saudis;
- Applicants should be an employed with the public or private sector;
- Saudis should have worked with their current employer for at least 6 months and for aliens at least 1 year;
- Minimum net monthly salary of 5,000 SAR; and
- Total liabilities in all banks, including Riyadh Bank, must not exceed 33% of applicant’s salary.